Drubi Orthodontics: Invisalign and Invisalign Teen Orthodontist in Hialeah,FL
Meet Dr. Agustin Drubi
Dr. Drubi is an orthodontist in Hialeah, FL. He specializes in Invisalign, Invisalign teen, braces, clear braces and lingual hidden braces for both children and adults.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology and Cell Science - University of Florida
- Doctor of Dental Medicine degree - Nova Southeastern University
- Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics - Washington Hospital Center and Children's National Medical Center
- Chief orthodontic resident - Washington Hospital Center
- Member of the craniofacial team - Children's National Medical Center
- Invisalign Premier Provider
- Incognito Lingual Hidden Braces Provider
- Six Elements of Orofacial Harmony
- Hispanic Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
Our main goal at Drubi Orthodontics is to provide our patients with a smile that makes them feel great about themselves. And to do that, we have to make it affordable. That's why we offer:
- 0% Financing Payment Plans
- We accept most dental insurances
- We accept third party financing such as CareCredit
- We offer Free Consultations, including digital x-rays
- Free Monitoring for patients who are not ready for treatment
- Free retainers for up to a year after treatment
- Family and Friends discounts
- Complimentary second opinions
- Satisfaction guaranteed on all our treatments
Invisalign Before And After
For teenagers over 12 years old as well as for adults, we have many treatment options available. These include Braces, Clear Braces, Invisalign Teen, and Invisalign. Our main goal for these patients is to give them a beautiful smile that they’ll love and to do it in the fastest and most comfortable way possible.
Invisalign is a series of clear aligners that move your teeth little by little. The process starts by taking a mold of your teeth, which gets scanned into a computer where we are able to tell the software specifically where we want to place every tooth. With the use of computer software, we can now plan for treatment and get results that were just not possible before.
The aligners are very comfortable, very esthetic, and since they move your teeth little by little there is virtually no pain with them.
Invisalign used to be mainly for adults, but in the last couple of years we have started using them for teenagers as well and we’ve had great results. We found that teenagers have been very compliant with wearing their aligners and are usually pretty happy about not having to wear braces.
The aligners have to be worn about 20 hours a day but can be removed if you have something like speaking in public, or if you’re going on a date or anything where you don’t want to show anything on their teeth. We’ve found that people really like the option of removing them for special occasions and the fact that they can improve their smiles without it being an interruption of their lifestyles.
Treatment comfort and esthetics used to be one of the main reasons people wouldn’t want to improve their smiles, so we’re glad we're at the forefront of this new technology to be able to continue providing our patients with the care they deserve.
Testimonials from actual patients
Check out our 5 star reviews on Google and Yelp
Click below to read a digital version of Dr. Drubi's latest book:
"The Ultimate Guide to Getting Braces"
Why Choose Drubi Orthodontics?
Free Consultations: At our Hialeah orthodontist office, we offer free, no obligation braces and Invisalign consultations, including digital x-rays. Also, if you have already seen another orthodontist for braces or Invisalign in Hialeah, we invite you to come in for a complimentary second opinion with our experts.
Affordable Smiles: We offer flexible financing options for braces and Invisalign®, including 0% Financing Payment Plans and CareCredit. We also offer free monitoring for patients who are not ready for treatment, free retainers for up to a year after treatment, family and friends discounts, and complimentary second opinions.
Insurance: We accept most dental insurance and will work to get you the maximum coverage possible.
Convenient Hours: At Drubi Orthodontics, we value your time. That's why we offer evening appointments until 8PM in our Hialeah orthodontist office. You have enough to worry about, and we guarantee you will not have to miss work or school to get a beautiful, confident smile.
We Guarantee Your Smile For Life: Our Lifetime Smile Guarantee program monitors your smile for life, including making you as many retainers as you need, and even treating you again if necessary. Ask about our Lifetime Smile Guarantee program during your free braces or Invisalign consultation to learn more.
No Waiting: We see 99% of our patients in less than 5 minutes. Even though you will find a TV, magazines, and refreshments in our reception area, that is not what you came here for! Also, in most cases there is the option of starting treatment the same day! Our time is not more important than yours. And we stand by that.
We Support Our Community: When you choose Drubi Orthodontics, you are choosing an office that supports your community. We continually support our local schools, activities, events, and charities. We also provide free orthodontic and pediatric dental care to children in need in our community.
Top-Notch Specialists: When you choose Drubi Orthodontics for yourself or your child, you can put your mind at ease. Our specialists are leaders in their fields and have gone through extensive education at some of the best programs in the country. Dr. Drubi is also a published author, including many reports aimed at educating the public about the benefits of a straight smile and healthy bite, many of which you can find in medical and dental offices around the Miami area. His latest book, "The Ultimate Guide to Getting Braces", is aimed at educating patients and parents thinking about transforming their smiles with braces, Invisalign®, clear braces, or hidden braces.
Your 1st Visit
Once you're ready to find out more about how we can help you achieve a beautiful smile, the next step is to schedule your Free consultation with Dr. Drubi. During the initial consultation you will:
- Meet Dr. Drubi and the team at Drubi Orthodontics
- Tour our state of the art office
- Obtain x-rays that will help in the diagnosis of your case
- Obtain a thorough examination
- Sit down with Dr. Drubi to review all findings
- Discuss all possible treatment options
- Ask any questions about your treatment
- Meet with the office manager to figure out a payment plan that you'll be comfortable with
- In many cases, to avoid the hassle of coming back for another visit, we also offer the possibility of starting treatment the same day
Ways To Get Started
1. Give us a call at (305) 509-6560 and one of our specialists will assist you in scheduling your free exam, consultation, and digital x-rays.
2. Complete the form below to request a call to schedule an appointment